Diskussion:Angaben in der Nodeliste

Aus Freifunk Leipzig
Wechseln zu: Navigation, Suche

velofreak hat ein Problem

Im OLSR-Dokument werden LQ und NLQ genau umgekehrt beschrieben:

Zitat: If, for example, 3 out of 10 packets are lost on their way from our neighbor to ourselves, we have a packet loss of 3/10 = 0.3 = 30%. At the same time 7 of the 10 packets that the neighbor sent went through. Hence, the probability for a successful packet transmission from this neighbor to ourselves is 7/10 = 0.7 = 70%. This probability is what we call the Link Quality. So the Link Quality says how good a given link between a neighbor and ourselves is in the direction from the neighbor to ourselves. It does so by saying how likely it is that a packet that we send is successfully received by our neighbor.

Zitat Ende

und für den NLQ: However, it is also important to know the quality of the link in the opposite direction, i.e. how many of the packets that we send out are received by each of our neighbors. So, we are not only interested in the Link Quality of a given link, but also in the corresponding neighbor's idea of the Link Quality. That's what we call the Neighbor Link Quality. The Neighbor Link Quality says how good a given link between a neighbor and ourselves is in the direction from ourselves to the neighbor.

Wie ist es richtig? Oh ihr OLSR-Götter, werdet tätig!

bin kein Gott...aber:

...das haben die "Götter" geschrieben...;) da ist kein Widerspruch! Hab es etwas anders formuliert - ist es jetzt klarer? und vor allem: richtig? Ich denk schon.

tipuraneo

so, der gegensatz ist mir auch aufgefallen und jetzt ists geändert und korrigiert :-) siehe auch ETX-Wert